Start: 9:23 AM

This is my dream blog skin. I dedicate this design to my Motherland, the Philippines, which inspired me to do this design. Coincidentally, our Independence Day is tomorrow, except that in the Philippines, they moved the celebration to June 11, Monday, so that people can have an extended weekend. It's practical anyway.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to do HTML or whatever technology is being used here. So what's up with me? Well, this is one of the things I have been 'designing'. Anyway, what got me into this?
It all started with my fancy for pretty pictures. I save the pictures in the computer, hoping that I will be able to use it in the future. Sometimes, the pictures end up being deleted, since it takes up a lot of space and I am not using it. Recently, my fancy returned. This time, I also had a fancy for pictures related to my Motherland, the Philippines. Then one time, seeing the blogs of other people, I decided to use the pictures I have collected so far in order to design some blog skin. It is kind of frustrating sometimes, yet the work pays off. As of now, I have done three blog skin designs, including the one shown above.

This is the first one that I have made. I was really proud of this. The Japanese characters shown at the right, which is supposedly act as a navigation part, represent the four seasons. From top to bottom, it represents spring, summer, autumn and winter. What inspired me to make this one is the movie. What I mean by this is the title and the picture used in posters. What a nice title for a blog.

This is my latest design. What inspired me to make this one are the four pictures above. I really love the art. I hope someone can tell me what kind of movement it is.
I know I just grabbed these pictures from the Internet. If only I could remember the sites where I got the pictures, I would be glad to cite it. To the rightful owners/creators of these pictures, I would like to thank you very much and give you full credit for this work.
I hope I would be able to learn HTML or whatever language they use in order to bring these pictures to life. For know, I will still continue 'designing'.
End: 9:48 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment