Start: 10:55 AM
Once again, it is daylight saving time. Now it is easier to keep track with my friends back home, since we have the same time, except that when it's day here, it's night there, and vice versa. So what happened on the first day of daylight saving time? Well, here it is.9 March 2008
Obviously, we had to move time by one hour. The sunshine is so wonderful. Goodbye sunlight-deprived days! Hello to early sunrises and lat sunsets! Anyway, I had a short breakfast and then my mother and I went out to have a haircut. I have been dying to have a haircut since long hair really annoys me. My head also gets itchy as my hair grows.
Anyway, I almost argued with the hair cutter. I said that I want it short on the back and a little long on the front. I then asked the lady to have my hair layered. I think she was quite worried about what I was asking her. My hair was already short, and I want it layered. How short can it get? Anyway, she did grant my request and I love the result. It was indeed a new style for me. Now I know what I want the next time I will have my hair cut. Well, I do have a slight problem with my hair. The short ones get annoying, as if they were long bangs. It's a good thing I have a week of Spring break to let it grow.
After the haircut, I was dropped off at home and my parents left to go to the grocery. As for me and my brother, he was busy with the computer, while I cleaned our bathroom. It was already after lunch and I was really hungry so I made myself a garlic toast. When the toast was ready, my parents were already there. So much for my toast. I had it as a substitute for rice during lunch.
So the afternoon went by with me taking a bath, roaming around the house, doing a few tasks, and so on. Dinner went by. I arranged the application documents for two schools and a letter to a friend. We also called our grandmother back home. I then killed some time with the computer and then I slept.
*************************************************************************************
Basically, the day was a breeze. Besides, we moved time by an hour. Anyway, I was really wondering why they called it daylight saving time. You have more hours of sunshine, so shouldn't they call it daylight reduction time or something? Well, just a thought. : )
End: 11:14 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment