Just about the right time to read this book, though I have been a college student for a year. Well, little is mentioned about experiences in a community college anyway. So the book gave me some idea of how life will be in the university. Some experiences mentioned in this book hopefully would not apply to me. Well, at least I know how to avoid those things simply by being alert. Most stories were really inspiring. Some simply left me hanging because I did not get the message. Some entries, which were supposed to be humorous made me think about the humor in the text. Well, is it worth reading? I believe it is. I would call it a College 101 manual. I wish that they put more cartoons in it. : )
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Chicken Soup for the College Soul
Just about the right time to read this book, though I have been a college student for a year. Well, little is mentioned about experiences in a community college anyway. So the book gave me some idea of how life will be in the university. Some experiences mentioned in this book hopefully would not apply to me. Well, at least I know how to avoid those things simply by being alert. Most stories were really inspiring. Some simply left me hanging because I did not get the message. Some entries, which were supposed to be humorous made me think about the humor in the text. Well, is it worth reading? I believe it is. I would call it a College 101 manual. I wish that they put more cartoons in it. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment