Date: 18 August 2007
Start: 9:01 PM
As I was viewing the Multiply sites of friends, I suddenly realized something. I do not have pictures showing my college life. I am not used to bringing my camera on a normal day. I usually bring it whenever there is a special event. Anyway, I am hoping that this coming semester, I will be able to meet a person who loves to take pictures, even in an ordinary day. I suddenly missed my friends back home. The love for the camera is not bad, unless it concerns vanity. Going back, let me tell you why I do not have pictures from my college life at the moment.
Camera phones are trendy today. Actually, the phone I got is a camera phone, but I have never used the camera. Maybe more like an empty album, aside from other pictures in the camera. I am not vain or anything. Anyway, comparing the people here to the people back home, people back home use the camera before or even during class. It's not that the policy here regarding the use of cameras/cellphones is strict. I just do not see people use them, and neither have I seen their photos. I am telling you people, this place is very different. How I miss my friends, whether there is a camera or not. People here are not as approachable as the people back home, even if many of them are nice. Poor me. I need to meet a very social person, just like the friends I have back home.
Anyway, that is just one reason. There are many more reasons, but it all boils down to the reason I have aforementioned. I hope things will be different this coming semester. I hope cameras are allowed in chemistry class, as long as the owners are responsible for their belongings. It will be very nice to capture a moment from the experiments. I just wish things here are like the things back home. Many will find this post very confusing, but let me summarize how I feel: I have not yet embraced the new chapter of my life.
End: 9:21 PM
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment