Date: 16 December 2007
Start: 9:17 PM
I changed my blog URL. Why? How come? I just want to change it. I feel like it. I believe it is time.
http://prinsesaurduja.blogspot.com/
It is actually the title of my very first blog. Compared to the current blog, my first blog is in Tagalog. The similarities between the two is that most of the posts are long. Anyway, it also had a different look from the current blog. Enough with the comparisons. Why was the older blog gone?
Basically, it was hard to manage. So I deleted the blog, despite my wonderful posts. I copied the entries to MS Word, but I eventually deleted them for some reason. Poor entries. A part of my history is lost. Anyway, so much for my craziness. So why change back the name of the blog?
It expresses my wonderful culture. Being here in a place full of people of different races, your culture will make you standout from the rest. Despite the fact that my true culture is mistaken most of the time, I proudly correct people of what my true culture is. I hope you get what I meant to say, despite the 'incorrect' wording.
Basically, that is all I have to say. Actually, I do have another blog in Tagalog, which needs updating this holiday break. As for the URL, that would be exclusive to a close circle of friends. Hope that you will find my entries more meaningful with the name change...or maybe not. : )
End: 9:35 PM
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment