Monday, December 3, 2007

bUzZ!

Date: 2 December 2007
Start: 11:50 PM

Hello everyone! Sorry for not sharing anything about things that happened to me on November. I just could not find the time to share things. Besides, I do not think that they are worth sharing. Anyway, just a summary of what happened in the previous month, it was fast and hectic. There was this Thanksgiving holiday, which was supposed to be the time I used to do my schoolwork, but unfortunately, things really did not go as I have planned. So what happens now is that I have piles of work to do. Actually, I already started doing things. I just do not get to finish things. As of the moment, I have to finish an annotated bibliography. I just need to elaborate one entry and make another one. I just need to cite the source, summarize the article, and make some comments about it. I am just worried about the summary, because I have to capture the essence of things. Well anyway, I hope I could get back to sharing things again during the Christmas break, which is about two weeks from now. A week is indeed fast. I want to end the burden, but at the same time, I want to give all my best before the grades come in. College is not like elementary and high school where you get four chances to get things going. I just only got one.

End: 11:58 PM

No comments: