Wednesday, February 21, 2007

+ aSh WeDnEsDaY +

As of now, I have just gone through the middle of our hell week. For us seniors, today is the week before our periodic exams. Sadly, in a few weeks, we are going to graduate from high school, leaving all those wonderful memories. Anyway, it is also Ash Wednesday today, for the Catholics. Well, a time for repentance, abstinence, and fasting for those legal people. Anyway, reminds me again of what we have gone through this week so far. Let me share to you dear readers what I have gone through so far. :)

19 February 2007:

~ Economics Long Exam [International Trade]
~ Chemistry Practical Exam [Cation and Anion Analysis]
~ Health Practical Exam [Life Support]
~ PE Practical Exam [Badminton Scoring]

20 February 2007:

~ cramming session for Filipino book report [final novel marathon]

21 February 2007:

~ Filipino book report [Mga Ibong Mandaragit ni Amado V. Hernandez]

We also have upcoming requirements for this week. Let me share to you the remaining challenges. :)

22 February 2007:

~ Advanced Programming Long Exam [trees]
~ Biology Long Quiz [plasma membrane]
~ Filipino Periodic Exam [novel chosen]

23 February 2007:

~ Math Long Exam [Antiderivatives and Definite Integrals]
~ CAT Creative March

Weekend Requirement/s:

~ Economics Magazine Articles[Promenade and Teenpreneur Challenge]
~ Filipino Worksheet [Kartilya ng Katipunan ni Emilio Jacinto]

There are still a lot to do before the periodic exams. Anyway, all I wish is that I will be able to accomplish my requirements without sacrificing quality. Anyway, I wish all my other friends good luck with their requirements. No matter how difficult the task is, keep in mind that this is only a test and that we will soon be able to pass this challenge. :)

+ Happy Ash Wednesday +

No comments: