What a lazy weekend, with only a physics assignment to do, which was relatively average. So what is a better way to let time pass than to go shopping with my aunt.
Well, it there was a sale at the mall, and being a sale, it is a very nice time to buy, even if there is a great competition with a lot of buyers. Anyway, whether I want to go or not, I need to go, since I am the 'model'. We are to buy working clothes for my mom. Why buy here when you can buy there? Well, clothes over there are relatively expensive, even if they are on sale. Anyway, going back, my mom and I have relatively the same size, which is the primary reason why I need to go. Anyway, we were able to buy a lot of nice blouses.
When we arrived home, I ate a large snack, then eventually I dozed off. I got quite dizzy with the crowd back at the mall. Anyway, while we were going around, specifically going up the stairs, I noticed a certain person. That person turns out to be a close friend of mine. Well, we waved at each other, yet the weird thing was that we looked shocked. I am not used to seeing friends at a certain place. Well, one the weird things about my personality. Anyway, after the encounter, I became silent, as if I can not forget the encounter.
I really do not know what is wrong with me. Anyway dear reader, just bear with me for all my weird actions and reactions. To my dear friend, it was nice seeing you there and it was weird that we looked shocked when we met. Anyway, I have not taken a bath yet when we met. :D
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment