Hi. Sorry I have not been writing for days. I just don't have the mood and all. Anyway, I still have lots of stories I want to share, yet my time is really short. I've got this outrageous pressure whatever that I just want to get rid of yet it just pops up spontaneously. Anyway, whatever that pressure is, it's not that bad. For sure, things will be alright as soon as things have been resolved. Still, I can't still help but go crazy with this. The fact is, I don't have to worry about it, even if it concerns me. Anyway, I would also like to share that what adds up to the pressure is that I do not like what I am doing, as in I don't feel like now is the right time. Really. To the people who know what I am going through right now, I just want to go back home. I guess I have little faith, with all my whining. So let me just end this topic here and talk about other things.
Well, my blog! First of all, please bear if I write in English. Actually, I am neither an English speaker nor a native of an English-speaking country. I really don't know what drives me to do so. Anyway, I have also noticed that a lot of people recently changed the layout of their blog. Whatever their reason is, I do not know. As for me, it would be nice to change the layout of this blog. Well, with my laziness and some incapabilities, I cannot change it. Anyway, I like it just the way it is. Maybe I will just add a few features such as tag boards, links, and whatsoever. By the way, I would really love to add a special tag board, which requests any passer by to recommend me a nice book to read. They could also add a little review if they want. As for novels, just do not give me a hint of what will happen at the end. I really hates spoilers, especially when they give you a hint of what will happen at the end of a good story. It was a very disappointing experience for me. Well, I do not have a grudge or whatever against them, since it's only a very small matter. As for this book recommending project of mine, it seems a little ambitious. Anyway, hope to implement this project sooner. All this blog vanity extracts your creative juices. :)
Maybe I will end my post here. I will be making a few promises to all of you. First, to post my super outdated stories. Holy Week is now over and yet I have not written it yet. Second, hope to add those simple, as well as the ambitious, features for my blog. As implied above, do not expect a change in my blog layout. Well, I don't need to. Anyway, I was suddenly wondering whether there is a blog pageant like the most organized, the most personal, and so on and so forth. Maybe those people who recently changed their layouts are preparing for this pageant.
By the way, for the vacation, I have read the Chicken Soup for the Preteens Soul and The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan so far. These books are really nice. Funny that I could relate more with the stories in the preteens' edition than the teens' edition. Maybe things are just a little different here and there. I think things are better back home. As for Amy Tan's novel, I really liked it. By the way, I have read all her novels, except that of The Joy Luck Club, which I will be reading soon.
So enough with the chattering. Just go to my blog from time to time for new posts. Hopefully I could have the tag board in place so that you may leave a short note or whatever. So goodbye for know. Always keep in touch with the people you love.
:)
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment