Friday, April 27, 2007

zAp...zEp...zIp...zOp...zUp???

Date: 27 April 2007
Start: 10:58 AM

What a date! Anyway, here am I writing again. Nothing special recently, except for reading books. What I have read recently? The other day, 25 April, I was able to finish the book The Curious Incident of the Dog at Night-time. Well, the title went something like that. For sure, it was written by a guy named Mark Haddon. Well, it's kind of confusing to read, but basically it is a really nice book. There was even a part of the story where it made me teary-eyed. Well, the story is also nice in a way that you do not have these figurative meanings, as in interpreting what the passage says. It is really a simple story. I really suggest that you read this book. By the way, I was able to get this book at a book sale at the library. It only costs around P50 or less, depending on the current exchange rate. Anyway, the book also disappointed me. Well, there was a part wherein the novel Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was discussed. Sadly, it discusses the story itself. As to how it was discussed, I won't tell it. So I do really suggest to read that novel first before reading this book, if you are also allergic to spoilers. Well, this brings me to the next chapter of my life.

Yesterday, 26 April, I started reading the Sherlock Holmes novel though I finished halfway through the novel. So today, my goal is to finish this book. Also, yesterday, my younger brother and I were playing a really awesome game, though my brother has the controls and I sort of do the directions. Well, it's just in the computer anyway. Later this afternoon, when my brother comes home from school, we will continue the game. Hopefully I could finish my novel marathon by then, depending on the circumstances. Then again, I watched CSI last night. Well, the episode was good, with lots of twist, actually, though the case was unsolved. Though I wanted the cases to be solved at the end of the episode or after a few more episodes, the case was not solved, unfortunately. By the way, I also watched CSI last Wednesday, though it was in another channel. I would say that it was an old episode, though I have never watched the episode. It was also a good episode, but the suspect was a little weird, should I say. So much for reading novels and watching CSI.

So what's up for me this weekend? Well, not much. For sure we will go to mass on Sunday, unless circumstances change. I will still continue my book marathon. I still got a week to finish reading the books here at home before the book sale the Saturday after next. I do not necessarily read all the books they have brought from book sales. I only read the ones that I fancy. What a really unproductive life for me! Well, I can't work until my birthday comes up. Actually, a few weeks or so after my birthday. So much for me being idle. At least I keep a few online account active like this blog, my Friendster and Multiply. I do not have any pictures to upload in my Multiply account for now and I paused from adding friends. As for my Friendster account, I am going nuts again on adding friends to my network. Well, I'm merely doing it for fun. So here's an account of the life of a bored person. Well, not actually bored, but unproductive. I guess the fun's not over yet. Sooner or later it will, but that's a few months more. For now, I will enjoy this time that I have, a four-month vacation. : )

End: 11:22 AM

No comments: