Monday, March 26, 2007

gRaDuAtIoN rUsH

Moments cut too short
Hundreds of faces passed
Each with a story to tell
And the days we'd like to relive
Lessons we hadn't learned
Goodbye's we've never said

Years gone by
Though our path's still long
We still have each other

Chorus:

Made to shine
Made to soar
Fitted with wings
And so much more
Made to stand the crashing waves
Made to sail beyond the shore
Made to live beyond ourselves

Moving on to the road ahead
Some to replace us in our stead
But in some way we'll always remember
To keep in our hearts
From this day on
Hardships and trials
Memories in broken vials

We thank God
Though tomorrow may change us
Home find us when we're lost

Chorus *exclude last line
Chorus *repeat last line

To lack of inspiration
Cramming papers
Making something out of nothing
To failed econ tests
What I'd give to do it over and over again
Or maybe not
Looking back on all the long nights
MUs, brotherhood, sisterhood,
It's all good
So let's all walk together
To places we barely know
Take a step, take a stroll
We've got all this to show
Even though we can't stay
I'll see you along the way
At least we'll always know
Where to find home

We thank God
Though tomorro may change us
At least we'll always know
Where to find home

During the Toast to Excellence, our batch grad song was performed. To my surprise, it now had a title and there were a few changes to the song. Well, as for the practice after the lunch, I was able to get the tune anyway. With all that, I cannot believe that it is our graduation tom, together with the grad ball at the evening. Well, time flies so fast. I still have to collect grad pics and finish my clearance. Hopefully, the clearance would be done by wednesday. This week is my hell week, as in I have to rush a lot of things just to beat those deadlines. Well, that is life. There is always a rush hour. I just pray that I would be able to spend my time well so as not to regret a lot of things after. By the way, I would like to congratulate PSHS Batch 2007 for a job well done. May we all succeed in life and always remember our dear alma mater.

:)

No comments: